Every cheesecake is handcrafted with love in the queen city.
Charlotte, North Carolina
-Frequently Asked Questions-
- Q: Why do I need to slice my cheesecake with a warm knife? How do I do it?
- A: Our cheesecakes are light and fluffy, which means they will crumble if the knife is not warm.
- A: Run your knife under hot running water, cut your slice, wipe the knife off, run under hot water again. Repeat each time you slice!
- Q: Do you have a storefront?
- A: A Cheesecake Situation is an online bakery, which means we focus on delivery and shipping. However, you are welcome to place your order for pick up on Saturdays from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Q: Where do I pick up?
- A: Saturday pickups are available at a lovely home based bakery named For Goodness Cakes! Address and directions will be given after checkout.
- Q: Do you have employees?
- A: Nope, just me!
Any questions or comments? Just type them here.